At Bliese Sdn Bhd, we value your privacy and strive to protect your personal data in compliance with the governing laws of the countries we operate in. Our policy has been drafted out to help you understand how Bliese collects, records, manages, uses, stores, transfers, and discloses your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (“Act”)
In accordance with the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in Malaysian commercial transactions, Bliese (M) Sdn Bhd (1337486-M) and its related companies (here in after referred to as the “Company”, “Bliese”, “our”, “us” or “we”) is committed to comply with the PDPA and to protect your personal data. This notice explains how we collect and handle your personal data in accordance with the law.
For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA. Please note that we may amend this notice at any time without prior notice given specifically to you and will notify you of any such amendment via our website.
This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Bliese. The Company will be processing your personal data such as demographic information; name, IC number, email address, contact number, address for billing and other payment information, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To communicate with you;
- To fulfil your requests for products and services and to keep you updated about your orders;
- To process your transactions;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments/ feedback and suggestions from you;
- To facilitate your participation in any contest, events and/or membership programme;
- To conduct market analysis, search engine, marketing campaigns, surveys and internal activities for marketing and communications purposes;
- When appropriate for market research;
- Other legitimate business activities of Bliese.
Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided and/or will provide us, directly or indirectly from third parties, website or public sources, but not limited to:
- When you contacted us through our authorised outlet (obtain information);
- When you contacted us through our official channel of communications, including but not limited to Website, Email, Facebook etc.;
- When you contacted our Customer Service;
- Through official marketing activities or events, for example roadshows, exhibitions and/or business “card collections”;
- When you are participating in customer satisfaction surveys and/or responding to communications.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the relevant third parties including but not limited to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or associated company, for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purposes directly related to any of the above Purposes.
It is obligatory that you supply us with your personal data as listed above. If you fail to supply us with the requested personal data, we may not be able to process the personal data for any of the above Purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. If you give us personal data or information about another person, you must first confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
If you wish to access, update or withdraw consent for the use of the Personal Data collected by us, please email the contact as follow:
We will not correct your personal data upon request from a third party, unless such third party is able to produce documentary evidence of your authorisation to do so.