Here are the steps on how to apply perfume correctly:
- Wash your hands and apply perfume to clean, dry skin.
- Apply perfume to your pulse points, such as the inside of your wrists, behind your ears, and the crook of your elbows.
- Don't overapply perfume. A little bit goes a long way.
- Don't rub perfume into your skin. Simply spray or dab it on and let it dry naturally.
- Avoid spraying perfume in the air and walking through it. This will waste perfume and make it difficult to control how much you are applying.
- Test your perfume before you buy it. This will help you determine if you like the scent and how it wears on your skin.
Here are some additional tips for making your perfume last longer:
- Apply perfume before you put on your clothes.
- Store your perfume in a cool, dark place.
- Reapply perfume throughout the day, if needed.
Following these tips will help you apply perfume correctly and make your fragrance last longer.